Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 4 April 2016

Natter night 4th April 2016.

I had five visitors tonight, but no one brought any trees to work on.

Just as well I did some work this afternoon on this Squamata Juniper, which was in need of a clip out.

I removed quite a lot of the foliage to allow light in to promote back budding, but the tree still looks full.

This Hawthorn has also been given its first style as a Literati.

As was this Downy Birch, which had been lying around here for a couple of years and no one wanted.

I also had this Japanese Rose, which now has a pot of it's own.

This Azalea was planted in the same pot as the rose, it also has a pot of it's own

The night was not as quiet as I thought it would be.




No comments:

Post a Comment