Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Saturday 2 April 2016

Willowbog chat 2nd April 2016.

We are now into the second quarter of the year already and today seemed to be a repotting day above everything.

Today's display in the Tokanoma, a large fantastic Maple.

This Northofagus was given a new pot, it was placed at a new angle as well.

I gave David some advice about styling when it settles into the new pot.

This Blue Ceder has also been repotted.

More potting, this time Colin with a Larch.

John H repotted this very nice Chinese Juniper.

I also managed to do some work on this Juniper of mine.

I came home with very dirty finger nails, but happy with the day's work.





No comments:

Post a Comment