Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 7 November 2016

Natter night 7th Nov 2016.

I started a little early tonight as I wanted to do some work on one of my Larch trees.

The first job was to remove the last of the needles.


Then I wired the whole tree.


All wired up and ready to tweak into place.


After tweaking I noticed the left side of the trunk was obscured by foliage, so out came the shears.


I was really pleased with the result.


Margery removed the wire from her Flowering Cherry.


Susan brought this tree which was the first one she ever bought from a garden center.
We were all trying to find out what it is by looking through books. Has anyone got any ideas ?


A close up of a leaf.


Boxie continued to wire his Juniper.


Plenty of work done tonight.







No comments:

Post a Comment