Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Saturday 26 November 2016

Pot cabinet.

While out shopping yesterday we called in to the help for heroes charity shop and I came across a glass fronted cabinet, it was an old brown varnished unit, but I thought it would sand back quite good.
As the other furniture in our home is antique pine I needed something to match in with it.
After four hours of sanding and a coat of wax, I think it looks just about right for the job.


It now contains some of my better quality pots which I love.
Not a bad result for £16 and a bit of work.
I may add some more shelves at some time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment