Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Tuesday 11 April 2017

Natter night 10th April 2017.

After suffering a bout of man flu over the weekend I still enjoyed the night of Bonsai with my friends.


First tonight, this Scots pine which is one of Ken's was started to get wired.

Ken working hard.

Only about half way done. Hopefully it will be completed next week.

A nice small Juniper needed a good prune and old needles removed.


Now much more open.

This Ridgida Juniper needed the old wire removed.

Good job Paul.

Also had a good prune.

Two more for Andy's collection.

The larger one is still here and will have work done next Monday.










No comments:

Post a Comment