Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Thursday 14 September 2017

Bonsai Thursday with Dave.

Today's visit from Dave turned into a discussion about my tree for the upcoming Bjorn workshop and about a display table for Boxie's tree for Bonsai Europa.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are so many options for this tree, as it is or angled to the right or to the left.
I am still not sure, so I will let Bjorn decide on the best for the tree.


I have however decided on the final pot for the tree, this very nice Japanese pot from Bigei.

------------------------------------------------------------------
As for picking a display table.


Take your pick Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment