Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Tuesday 7 November 2017

Natter night 6th November 2017.

I finally got round to trimming my Boulevard Cypress tonight as there was no trees brought to work on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the back of the tree, which has been left to grow this season.


Boxie removed the wire from one of my Itoigawa junipers for me. Thanks Mike.


As the weather is getting much colder all of my trees are still out on the benches.
They will be put in their winter home when it starts to rain a lot, as is usual around here.


Boxie brought some pots for Andy P to have a look at for one of his trees.
I like the quotes on the base of two of them.
This one by John Naka.


This one by Marc Noelanders.



No comments:

Post a Comment