Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Tuesday 13 March 2018

Natter night 12th March 2018.

I spent a bit of time before anyone arrived to add some guy wires to my Dawn Redwood today, then did some fine wiring.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Taking shape.


Job done, looking really good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ken M brought two Cottoneaster's to be repotted.


Plenty of room now for the new roots.


This one needs a new pot as it did not like the cold weather.


A new one has been ordered.


Some good banter tonight, as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment